Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2016

A Small Update


Ah! its been a few days hasn't it? been keeping busy with a new job, but I've still made time for some N scale shenanigans. 
As you can tell from the nice picture I've added a small  'island' at deck level with a currently stand in light house. At some time in the future this will become the "port" section of New Port, but until then it will be a nice visual break in the otherwise flat track plan. I have ordered another building from Lunde studios, so when ever that comes I will be posting some build progress on that. also got a new Loco for my B-day so I should be putting up a fleet review on that as well as one later today! whoop whoop!

 Its a light house! Yes, there is a light in said house...


Also stopped at Ye Old Hobby Shope. and found these two jems: a 1:144 scale U boat and Aichi E13A. Since 1:144 Is close enough to N scale to get away with, (1:150-1:160) I decided to nab these babies. I'm thinking to keep the U-boat a U boat, and bash the Aichi into some kind of cargo plane. But we'll see.

Sideways picture is sideways



No comments:

Post a Comment